Focus on providing total environmental solutions & services
- The group changed its name to Enviro-Hub Holdings Ltd on 16 August 2005 to better reflect its new business focus.
- New business angle : as an INTEGRATED ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES HUB, providing TOTAL environmental management solutions and services to the Global Electronics, Electrical and Equipment (EEE) industries.
- Restructured wholly-owned subsidiary Grand Hardware & Machinery to e-HUB Metals Pte Ltd on 30 September 2005. Commenced recovery & processing of ferrous and non ferrous metals.
- Cimelia Resource Recovery Pte Ltd andHLS Electronics Pte Ltd
Acquired 20 Gul Way
- a plot of land area approx. 850,000 sq. ft with custom-built factory premises.